© Your Environmental Company Limited 2014, registered in England and Wales Number 07717486.  VAT number: 161605528.  Registered and postal address Chilgrove Business Centre, Chilgrove, West Sussex PO18 9HU.  sales@wastecarrierslicence.co.uk  Terms and Conditions

01243 787150

You must register for a Waste Carriers Licence if you transport waste as part of your business

You can be fined up to £5,000 if you don’t register

If you carry waste and especially if that waste is construction related (Builders, Plumbers etc) then you will need an upper tier waste carriers licence from January 2014.  It lasts for 3 years.

Apply now, it only takes 4 minutes:

More Information

Frequently Asked Questions

How long does my licence last for?

Your licence will last for 3 years

How long does the application take

Approximately 4-5 minutes.  The majority of applications are sent out within 24 (business) hours.  A small random quantity are processed further and can take up to 10 days.

What types of waste can I carry?

You can carry any waste.  If you are carrying Hazardous Waste you may also need a Hazardous Waste Producers Registration and if you are carrying scrap metal then you will need a Scrap Metal Dealers Licence

I only carry waste occasionally - do I still need one?

You will need a waste carriers licence if you regularly carry waste

Can I register as an individual?

You can register as a limited company, individual or partnership

Can I pay monthly?

You will need to pay the whole sum of only £249.99 + VAT upon completion of your submission


We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards - Call Now on 01243 787150 or apply online below - the application takes 5 minutes:

Apply Online NowWaste Carriers LicenceApply Online Now

We provide a tailored solution:

Our fixed fee of only £299 includes VAT and the cost of the Waste Carriers Licence.

We are not affiliated with the Environment Agency or DEFRA.  You may apply direct for your Waste Carriers Licence with the Environment Agency (EA) for reduced cost.    Waste Carriers Licences are available from the EA at www.environment-agency.gov.uk.