0800 319 6869
Your Environment cannot provide Irish Waste Carriers Licences

Register as a waste carrier, broker or dealer

You must register for an Environment Agency Waste Carriers Licence if you transport, buy, sell or dispose of waste.

You must also register if:

  • You carry other peoples waste
  • If your waste is construction related (e.g. bricks etc)


It lasts for 3 years, and is a fixed fee.

You can apply online or call us on 0800 319 6869 to register over the phone.

Be careful of websites that don't offer their contact / company details, they may be fraudulent.

Apply now, it only takes 4 minutes and you could receive your registration within 24 hours


Upper Tier Waste Carriers Licence

This is applicable for most persons carrying waste. Examples include Plumbers, Waste Carriers and Gardeners. Builders and construction related trades will also need an Upper Tier Licence

Apply for only £229.99 + VAT

Lower Tier Waste Carriers Licence

You will need to be registered as a Lower Tier Waste Carrier if you carry your own waste. We can do this for you for FREE

Call us on 0800 319 6869 and we will ascertain if your business activities fulfil the requirements of a lower Tier

Call Now on 0800 319 6869 or apply online below - the application takes 4 minutes.
We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards on our secure payment system

Payments secured by